Wednesday, April 18, 2007

pray for virginia tech

What can you really say about this? ugh...

I just found out (from Sandi's blog) that a former DTS classmate of mine, Jennifer Kincaid, is working at Virginia Tech. I also found this article that says she's working with her church, Northstar Church, as a director of women's ministries. I'm not sure of her "official" duties on the campus, but I know she must touch so many students' lives every day. Please be sure to pray for her, for her church, and for other churches in the area as they minister in these difficult days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea Jennifer was there, Shan. It was eerie to look at the DTS alum website and look her up...sure enough, she is listed as living in Blacksburg, VA. We're praying for all those folks at work in the morning.

It's just unbelievable.