Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Flyin' the friendly skies...

And I'd like a rum & coke, please.... Now is when my completely irrational fear of flying starts to kick in before every trip we take that involves airplanes. It's no problem for honey & the pumpkins. Miss K is already very jazzed about it, although she did hear a report on the radio that involved an airplane in India or somewhere thereabouts catching on fire, and she was very worried that it was our plane, which would thus delay our trip. So, here's my Meez, drinking her heart out outside DFW (not really, but work with me here), dedicated to Jen & Lauren, who introduced us all to the craze that is Meez.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your meez...the coke is so fitting!

Anonymous said...

Shan, you're so funny...I just love you. We'll be praying for y'all. Is MA's ear infection gone? Probably wouldn't be fun to fly when your ears hurt.

Shannon said...

Love you girls, too! Her ear infection is gone, Bek, according to the ENT we saw today! Hopefully we're on the road to happier times now that the spring is here!

You know me, Lin! I love my coke! :)

Lauren said...

Yay! It's about time. Lin and I were gonna make a Shanmeez but we couldn't find a "nodding off" animation. Or a margarita. Didn't think about the ole' spiked cola. ;)

Shannon said...

Love it, Lauren! My goal was to find a way to make one all slumped over in an airplane with a drink in one hand, but I think that Meez is slightly nicer than that!

Jen said...

Did you find that Coke under the "altered beverages" portion of the Meez animations? Hmm.

Shannon said...

Perhaps! Although I am happy to report that we arrived safe & sound without any help from any altered beverages, although I'm acting like I've had plenty because it's 12am dallas time, and we've been up since 4:30 am dallas time. Time for me to sleep!

Heather Jamison said...

Love the Meez. Totally funny! :)

From what recovered-antiflyaholic to another still in recovery: You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! Never give up. Never surrender.

Up, up and away.