Monday, February 5, 2007

Back to Reality

I'm not ready to be awake today. Truly. Not. Ready. I've been up for two and a half hours, so one would think I'd be ready, but I'm not. Staying up till 2am 2 nights in a row, and consuming more sugar, caffeine, and grease in a weekend than I have in the past 2 months can do that to a gal. But it was SO worth it. I returned from our first annual college girls weekend yesterday, and although incredibly tired, I'm refreshed & recharged, a better wife, momma, and person thanks to the precious time spent with my amazing friends. So here's a shout out to all you girls; in the midst of getting back into our routines, know that I'm thinking about you! How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you... I Thessalonians 3:9

4 comments:

Lin said...

I hear ya...tired, but refreshed. It was so fun to reconnect with all the gals. And I now have a new favorite breakfast spot!

P.S. Can everyone email all the pics they took. I need a copy of the group pic.

Elizabeth said...

I agree! Refreshed- I actually whistled while heating up our dinner last night. At your recommendation, I fed Clara avocado today. I think she liked it. But she has not refused any food yet. She likes to eat- like her mama.

Anonymous said...

Hey girls! So bummed I missed being with ya'll, but maybe next time. I know ya'll had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I'm thinkin about you too! Had a great time...hey, let's get together soon