Saturday, July 9, 2011

the muppet show

Always will be a favorite. Adored the Muppets when I was little, still think they're marvelous. We own Seasons 1-3, and it's such fun introducing the kiddos to these crazy and lovable characters. Highlights (that I can think of right now):

Season 3, Elton John episode, when he sings Crocodile Rock with Muppet crocodiles, and Dr Teeth & the Electric Mayhem.
Anything Swedish Chef.
Beaker's voice.
the Gilda Radner episode.
the Steve Martin episode (banjo!).
the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband singing I'm my own Grandpa (or anything else).
Rowlf on the piano.

I'm sure youtube has a ton of Muppet stuff to view - probably even segments of everything I've mentioned above. My computer blocks youtube, and I haven't taken time to figure out how to make it stop yet, so I can't provide links - apologies!

0 comments: