Friday, May 11, 2007

Tag!

I'm it! My sweet friend Kelley, who lives altogether too far away these days (we miss you down here, Kelley!) sent me the following message:

No obligation, but you've been "tagged." Read the info below and join in on the fun on your blog if you want:
1. Each tagged "player" starts with 8 random facts/habits about him- or herself.
2. A tagged person must write a blog entry about his or her 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog, the tagged person must include 8 people to get tagged, and list their names.
4. Leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

So, I've decided to very willingly oblige, because I feel like my brain is just absolutely ASLEEP these days, and maybe this'll get it going...or at least get something on the ol' blog!

8 random facts about me:
1. I wish I could play the bass guitar, and/or sing in musicals, like Idina Menzel, aka "Elphaba" from Wicked, and "Maureen" from Rent.
2. I LOVE roller coasters. Not the old, crickety wooden ones like the Texas Giant at Six Flags (yuck-o; those guys give me headaches), but new smooth ones, like Titan at Six Flags, or Aerosmith at Disney.
3. Junie B. Jones makes me laugh (although I don't think I want my girls to read her books and learn her bad habits).

4. I love the sound of the ocean, but not getting in the ocean.
5. I'm a little too excited about the release of Pirates III (love me some Captain Jack!). So much so that I'm considering seeing it at midnight on Thursday the 25th, even though we leave at 3 pm on Friday afternoon to drive 23 stinkin' hours to North Carolina.
6. I love traveling, but hate road trips (can you say yuck-o, 23 hours to North Carolina?).
7. And yet I hope to one day buy an RV so that we can travel the country with the pumpkins. Am I a complicated woman or what??!! Poor honey.
8. Favorite things about each season: Spring: new life all around! Summer: fruit (yea for watermelons!). Fall: football (go, Cowboys, even if they didn't get the right draft pick!). Winter: Christmas.

So there's my list of randomness. I'd love to see Liz, Bek, Jen, Laur, Lin, Rae, and Sue post their own lists, but there's no obligation, girls!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Shan, So enjoyed reading yours but I am going to have to think about it. I am so not a good thought reader. I will see if I can come up with some stuff.