Thursday, September 11, 2008

cake balls....



So many jokes that I could make that I shouldn't even allude to...

Anyhoo, Dallas Morning News yesterday had a wonderful article (complete with recipes) on these cake balls, which are apparently all the rage these days! They're just so cute, and look like they should be fairly easy to make. The girls and I experimented today, and found that getting them coated with the almond bark in a pretty fashion is a bit tricky...but we'll definitely keep trying! Yum-o! I can't wait to try a yellow cake with chocolate frosting combo...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to have to try those.

Susan said...

Hey! Denny & I have a good friend in Dallas who has a catering company that makes these. Of course you can make your own, but just check it out! Her website is: www.sweetdelightscakebites.com

Just thought I'd give her a plug! BTW- sorry I'm not going to see ya'll in Big D anymore!

Love, Susan

Shannon said...

Hi girls! So fun that somebody you know makes these yummy treats, Susan! K's teacher this year reminds me so much of you, BTW. I can't believe y'all aren't here anymore! Hope you're enjoying life up north! ;o)