Thursday, November 22, 2007

those crazy kiwis...



So my sis introduced us to "Flight of the Conchords" last week...in case you've not heard of it, it's an HBO show that follows 2 guys from New Zealand, who are trying to make it as a band in New York. I wouldn't recommend any of it at all for family viewing, but I've cried laughing over some of their lyrics (the show breaks into "music videos" frequently). If you're a David Bowie fan, you need to check out their David Bowie episode... Anyhow, here's their song "part-time model" from episode 1: Sally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun-E
i love the line about "depending on the street"...that is hi-larious

thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

I'm glad you liked it sweet girl! The more I watch it the funnier it gets... There's another episode where they share that their rap names are the Rhymeocerous and Hippopopatamus.... so so funny.

Lin said...

the "street" line was funny. i also liked the flight hostess in the 60's part.