Tuesday, September 25, 2007

full moon again...


So that means crazy lunatic girl can't sleep again, so she's been surfing the net, catching up on all her sweet girlfriends' doings! BTW, this is probably the last thing I should be doing right now. I think you're supposed to read books, because the computer gets you all jazzied up even more than you already are....

So Heather is back blogging, so if you haven't checked her out in a while, get to it. She's got some amazing things to say about beauty... I love Lauren's classroom, Lindsey's joke make me laugh, Rach has the most beautiful children ever, and everybody loves pregnant pics!

I've got some thoughts brewing about wisdom, and how in the world do we try to impart it to our kiddos so that they don't have to learn the hard way like we did, but that'll have to wait till later, cause I think that I might be getting tired? Love to all!

0 comments: