Sunday, August 3, 2008

shoo-wee HOT!!

That's just something silly I've taken to saying to the girlies just about every time we head outside these days... It's just plain ol' hot down here in Texas, and we're content to stay inside as much as we possibly can! We're also looking for fun, new ways to cool off....

So tonight our CG (small group) took a spontaneous field trip to Bahama Buck's in Rockwall, and I had one of the best sno-cones I've had in a long time...although it did give me brain freeze a few times. Most everybody got the sno-cone with a scoop of Blue Bell in the bottom of the cup, but I just stuck to plain ol' strawberry with cream on top. I'm hooked, though...think we might just have to head that way tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I like sno cones, too, especially with shaved ice. If you'd like more people to see your blog, then I'll be glad to post a link to your blog for free on our new website all about Rockwall at www.rockwallrocks.com. There are 6-8 already listed, including my blog featuring daily news/info about Rockwall. Thanks, J.J. Smith